Thursday 5 April 2012

All that shimmers and shakes...

Hello there and welcome to The Pom Pom Paparazzi...
Wow my first time blogging - im so so excited to be able to share with you all the fun-filled moments that bring a big smile to my face.
   
Being lucky enough to spend 10 fabulous years cheerleading within the NRL, i have been inspired to share my love and passion for all things Pom Pom related.

My time cheerleading on the sidelines within the Manly Sea Eagles Organisation has been nothing short of incredible and has given me so many opportunities to experience a number of what i like to call "WOW" moments in  life.

I hope to share with you and shine a light on all the positive, exciting and magical moments that cheerleading squads around the world experience each sporting season.

So please enjoy the uplifting stories, the sneak peaks behind the scenes, the game day glamour, the sparkle and most of all getting to know the beautiful & intelligent women that make up the sidelines of your favourite sporting teams.

Love, Laughter and Cheers
Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment