Thursday 1 August 2013

Just for laughs....


FACT: Dress up parties are my absolute favourite!

I go completely crazy for them and love any chance to theme it up and and get a little fruity with friends and family!! This past weekend myself and a number of the Manly Seabirds were invited to celebrate the 40th of Manly's videographer Martine aka Teeny and her party theme was : "I can't believe you wore that to my party!" Fab theme huh?! There were gypsy queens, cowgirls, fembots, lady gaga, super hero's, new Baby Prince George and the crazy list goes on. It really left it wide open for choice.

Enter the baby beauty queens.

Bambi (Belle seabird) Eden (me) & Makenzie (Prudence seabird) really brought our A-game - as well as our dummy's, "pageant crack" sherbet, light up tutu's and plenty of pouting and AT-TI-TUDE! Grand Supreme Toddlers and Tiaras eat your heart out baby!!

My favourite line from that show while watching all the mums pump their little dolly's up before they go on stage is: "Now.. You get up there and you luxuriate... LUX-U-RI-ATE!!!!" hahahahah its completely brill and i tell myself this exact line everytime i step onto Brookie Oval.

Get it Gurl!!! LUX-U-RI-ATE!
xx

Toddlers & Tiaras

Birthday girl Teene - the Gypsy Queen
I think we nailed it - Thoughts? haha
Lights, Tantrums, ACTION!
Monique with Leash - yes that is 10 items of denim she is wearing! oh yeh!
Whose a tooshy toddler? Spit the Dummy!

And just because we have a bit of a pink theme going on - here is a picture of me at a family dress up party as a FLAMINGO. I know..... Im Totally Bringing the Heat!! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment