Wednesday 30 April 2014

The Brightest Flame of All.... xx

Here is Beautiful Tash with her Hubby Andy during her cheering days with the Flames!
A few months ago now the story of brave St George Illawarra Dragon's Cheerleader, Natasha Milne's, battle with cancer touched us all and hit home just how precious life is. Prior to hearing the news I had never personally had the pleasure of meeting Natasha, however, since then I have gained a gorgeous new friendship and can’t wait to see what the bright future holds for this honey bee!! 

So I thought it would be nice to share a little update written by Tash to share how she was going in her recovery... (pssst. I warn you too- it's squeal worthy eeeekkkk) wooo wooo
xx  


Andy & Tash @ the Anzac Day clash between the Dragons & Roosters
Letter from Tash...
So I am in recovery!
The exciting words came through on the 18th December 2013.

Three months on I am wanting to send my thanks to everyone for the support and all the lovely messages on this blog.

Special thanks to the Dragons Cheer Squad who put on a fundraising event at the Anessi Nightclub and the staff who donated their time and the venue. To NRL Cheer coach Lisa Ince and co worker Claire Blomfield who organized the night and helped raise funds!

Not to mention Hayley, from the Manly Cheer Squad and founder of the Pom Pom Paparazzi page, who gave up her time and donated her Manly Game Day Cheerleading payments for the entire year! And finally my friends at the St George Illawarra Flames Cheer Squad who also organized a new bathroom for me at my home.

Thankyou!!

It was because of everyone's much appreciated support and blessings that I got through the tough time! I'm now on the road to recovery and Ive just started back teaching the Juniors at my beloved Dragons. It feels great to be starting back at work again finally and I am keeping positive for my future!

Thanks Again
Natasha
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment