Tuesday 25 February 2014

A new challenge awaits....



All you gym junkies out there.... I salute you.... I do..... but do I envy you? Ohhhhhh God No! (I might envy your cute outfits but i don’t envy your work ethic)

I’m actually not ashamed to say it but I’m one of those who prefer to “Glisten” instead of sweat. But “Glistening” doesn’t get you  “Seabird Bikini Body” ready. No, sadly it does not!  

Gym’s – actually exercise in general – really isn’t my favourite thing to do at all! I’ve never really caught the bug so to say and so I’ve been happily going through life thinking that training with Manly, doing the occasional “beach sand shuffle” along Manly Beach (while picking up Yoghurt Land as a reward), and “ab crunching” on my bedroom floor is enough. Well the harsh reality for me is that it isn’t and tonight I’m about to bite the bullet and throw myself into the deep end in a BIG WAY.

Tonight i enter the torture chamber. Tonight this little Seabird I fear is going to have to - I dare say - SWEAT! Tonight I take my first session at SPUDD’s Gym under the instruction of former NRL star and now celebrity trainer – Mark “Spudd” Carroll!

So i have to blog about it. So i am held accountable and i have to commit to showing up! Haha! Eeeeekkk.... even though i consider those Crazy Carroll’s like family I know I’m not going to get an easy ride and I’m about to be pushed and worked to my absolute limits.

The real question will be: who is tougher? - King Carroll Mark or Queen Carroll Monique?!

I will let you know tomorrow. If I can type that is.

Hayley
xx
#thedreamisover

No comments:

Post a Comment