Friday 1 March 2013

Dancing in the rain...

It's days like today that remind me that the season is creeping closer and closer. Summer has come to an end and it's not long till i find myself on the sidelines of Brookie Oval cheering on the sometimes rainy, windy & did i mention freeeezing winter nights!

Unfortunately for me - im not one of those uber babe'n girls who can pull off the "Wet Hair" look. Never have and never will. I have a serious case of POODLE CURLS you see. It's a dreadful condition in that as soon as my hair even see's a storm cloud or gets a hint of moisture in it - my GHD straightened hair is going straight to Poodle Town!! All my hard work straightening, re-curling and teasing turns into a scene out of the movie "Curly Sue" in less that 1 minute.

So one can never overlook the value of Pom Poms in wet weather conditions and their fabulous ability to act as a rain sheild - who would have thought? Hayley Poodle Seabird most definitely did!

Manly Seabirds using their Poms to ward off the dreaded "poodle curls"

No comments:

Post a Comment