Wednesday 20 March 2013

footy tipping...

Footy Tipping: Your either a genius at it or your a hot mess!! Id like to think im a wizard at picking the winning teams (however i lean more towards a hot mess...shhh) so this year i decided to join a tipping comp with friends to prove my prowess!! Round 1 saw me pick 7 out of 8 games (i know right!? - genius.com) however round 2 i fell from grace with a tragic effort of 3 out of 8.

So i need to lift my game this round... tipping with your heart and not your head doesn't get you very far! Also - being mediocre leaves you no room to sledge and i plan to be sledging all the way to grand final day baby so round 3 is going to see me soar i can feel it!!

I had such a good giggle when i opened my emails this morning to read the review that had been written about me and my odds of taking out the title of this years "Ultimate Tipster". Let the games begin!!

Hayley Badham: Badsy, Badass aka Hayley Seabird. Will bring sparkle and sass to the competition this year. A veteran cheerleader who started her career at Souths Sydney then saw the light and has been slinking around in her Maroon Seabird outfit and silver boots for nearly a decade. One to keep an eye on though, she has spent many nights watching games sideline, can booty pop in heels on grass, has picked up some good football knowledge and is infamous for her ability to ‘Pick the crowd’ at Brookie. 

OPPONENTS BEWARE!!

rain, hail or shine - i have been sideline fine tuning my tipping craft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment